Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Diamond Chain
- Model: C-4189CL-08-P
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 100843
Diamond C-4189CL-08-P 25 Spring Clip Connecting LinkView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 1.0 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-872-4246
- MOQ: 41
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
The main issue with the chains is that they are considered ideal for small center distances of about three meters. However, there are some systems engineered to support chain systems of up to 8 meters. The chain system is mainly used for the following three tasks:
- Power transmission
- Conveying materials
Spring clip connecting links come packaged with slip-fit cover linkplates. The cover linkplate is held in place by a spring clip, split at one end to permit easy installation and removal. This style of connecting link is standard for up to ANSI 60 chains. Press-fit cover linkplates are also available and are recommended for heavy duty applications.
- Engineered material minimizes impurities, which maximizes tensile and fatigue strength.
- Diamond Chain Company’s proprietary carbon content and special alloy chemistries maximize the effectiveness of the heat treatment process.
- Proprietary heat-treating process ensures consistent case hardening depth, which results in maximized wear life, less downtime, and lower costs.
|Number Of Teeth||25|