Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: LoveJoy
- Model: 69790400160
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 1795770
F 1.5 O-RINGView additional description
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 0.0 lb
- MOQ: 20
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
F Type Flex Sleeves (with O-Ring)
For use with F (Flex-Flex) or FFR (Flex-Rigid) couplings.
The F Type coupling consists of two flex hubs, two sleeves (with O-Rings) and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The F Type has a max angular misalignment of 3.0 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
The FFR Type coupling consists of one flex hub, one rigid hub, one sleeve (with O-Ring), and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FFR Type has a max angular misalignment of 1.5 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
For larger torques, consider the FHD Type gear coupling in sizes 10 through 30.
Note: F Type Flex Sleeves generally come with the required O-Ring. Other than for replacement purposes, F Type O-Rings are generally not ordered as a stand alone product. The F Type O-Ring works for both Exposed and Shrouded Bolt styles. F Type O-Rings do not work for FA (Alloy Steel) Type couplings.
|Description||F 1.5 O-RING|
|Hub Material||Buna-N Rubber|
|Complete Coupling Weight||19.00 lb|
|Cubic inches||48.00000 in³|
Dimensional Data of Related Coupling
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.205 in56 mm|
|Dimension AD||2.320 in58.93 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.130 in3.30 mm|
Performance Data of Related Coupling
|Normal Temperature Range||-40 to 212 ºF|
|Nominal Torque||18900 in·lb|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||5500 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||8250.00 rpm|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.060 in|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||1.50º per Gear Mesh|
- Patented Vari-Crown tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Flex Half coupling interchangeable with industry standards
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1 through 5.5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 9.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Bore and keyway tolerances conform to ANSI / AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bores and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section.
Love joy coupling
Good product and arrived on timeRead more
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/