LoveJoy 69790400189 FSPCR 2.5S BSE=5.0 SPACER
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790400189 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1795798
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
FSPCR Type (F Type with a Spacer)
This drop-out spacer design allows for ease of maintenance without disturbing the equipment mountings. It has a lightweight construction to reduce the load on equipment bearings.
The FSPCR Type coupling consists of two standard F Type flex hubs, two standard F Type sleeves, one FSPCR Type spacer and two accessory kits. This coupling is available in either exposed bolts or shrouded bolt design.
Note: BSE = Distance "Between Shaft Ends"
|Description||FSPCR 2.5S BSE=5.0 SPACER|
|Hub Style||Shrouded Bolt|
|Hub Material||AISI 1045|
|Complete Coupling Weight (Less Spacer)||54.00 lb|
|Length thru Bore||3.030 in76.96 mm|
|Overall Length||5" Between Shaft End Measurement|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||3.346 in85 mm|
|Dimension AD||3.470 in88.14 mm|
|Dimension D1||5.500 in139.70 mm|
|Dimension D2||4.780 in121.41 mm|
|Dimension FD||4.630 in117.60 mm|
|Dimension G||0.09 in2.29 mm|
|Dimension S||Determined by Shaft Separation|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||5.000 in127.00 mm|
|Cubic inches||107.18450 in³|
|Nominal Torque||56700 in·lb|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||4400 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||6600.00 rpm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||1.50º per Gear Mesh|
- Patented Vari-Crown® tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Removal of spacer provides adequate space for the removal of either coupling half without moving the driver or driven units
- Max. Speed indicates maximum RPM of spacer set determined by critical speed of spacer.
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1 through 5.5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 9.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Inch bore and keyway tolerances conform to AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bore and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.