Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Lovejoy is pleased to be able to provide quality grid couplings covering a large number of industry standard sizes and lengths. The Lovejoy grid style coupling has proven itself in performance and popularity over a wide range of applications. Lovejoy’s grid style coupling design has demonstrated its ability to dampen vibration by as much as 30% and can cushion shock loads that could cause damage to both the driving and driven equipment. The tapered grid spring design absorbs impact energy by spreading the energy out over the full length of the grid spring thus reducing the magnitude of the torque spikes. The Lovejoy design uses a curved hub tooth profile which creates a progressive contact with the flexible grid spring as the application torque increases. This feature provides a more effective and efficient transmission of power in properly aligned couplings. Lovejoy’s versatile design of industry standard hubs and grid springs for both horizontal and vertical cover styles allow Lovejoy couplings to be interchangeable with other industry standard grid couplings and components. Proper grid coupling installation and maintenance can add to a longer coupling life. Grid spring replacement is simple and can be performed at a fraction of the cost and time of a complete coupling.
- The Lovejoy Grid Spacer coupling is an ideal coupling for applications where there is a requirement for some vibration dampening in installations that are not close coupled. This means some amount of gap, or BSE exists between the driver and driven equipment shafts. All Lovejoy Grid Spacer Couplings are supplied with Horizontal Split Covers. The split cover design allows for quick access to the grid spring for ease of maintenance or grid spring replacement. The Horizontal Split Cover is also ideal for applications where there may be some constraints on the diameter of the coupling.
- Designed for ease of maintenance and grid spring replacement
- High tensile grid springs ensure superior coupling performance and longer coupling life
- Split covers allow for easy access to grid springs
- Interchangeable with industry standard grid couplings
|Description||1050 SPACER HUB S=2.062W/HDW|
|Hub Material||Alloy Steel|
|Bore Type||No Bore|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||10-24|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Location Size (Dimension SL)||0.620 in15.75 mm|
|Length thru Bore||2.062 in52.32 mm|
|Outside Diameter||5.440 in138.18 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||Solid|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||2.380 in60.00 mm|
|Dimension FD||4.940 in125.48 mm|
|Dimension G||0.190 in4.826 mm|
|Spacer Hub Length (Dimension S)||2.062 in52.37 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Application Shaft Separation)||2.219 in56.36 mm|
|Cubic inches||50.32022 in³|
|Lovejoy Grid Coupling Size||1050|
|Nominal Torque||3850.00 in·lb395.00 N·m|
|Max. Speed||3600.00 rpm|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment at Installation (Dimension P)||0.0080 in|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment during Operation (Dimension P)||0.016 in|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension G) - Normal Gap||0.118 in3.00 mm|
|Max. Angular Misalignment at Installation (X-Y)||0.004 in|
|Max. Angular Misalignment during Operation (X-Y)||0.015 in|
Coupling Part Numbers
|Falk Steelflex Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1050T10|
|Morse / Browning Grid-Flex Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||GF2050H|
|Dodge Grid-Lign Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1050T10|
|Kop-Flex / Kop-Grid Horizontal Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1050H|
|Falk Steelflex Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1050T20|
|Morse / Browning Grid-Flex Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||GF2050V|
|Dodge Grid-Lign Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1050T20|
|Kop-Flex / Kop-Grid Vertical Cover Style Coupling Part Number||1050V|
- High tensile, shot-peened alloy steel grid springs and precision machined hubs ensure superior coupling performance and long life.
- Lovejoy’s grid couplings with tapered grids are designed to be interchangeable with other industry standard grid couplings with both horizontal and vertical grid covers.
- Lovejoy grid couplings are designed for ease of installation and maintenance reducing labor and downtime costs.
- The torsional flexibility and resilience of Lovejoy grid couplings helps reduce vibration and cushions shock and impact loads.
- Cover fasteners can be provided in either Inch or Metric sizes.
- Excellent for use in applications where the equipment is close coupled or spaced apart requiring a spacer style coupling arrangement.
- Stock spacer designs are available or requests for custom spacer lengths can be addressed by Lovejoy engineering.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/