U100R CPLG 3/4X3/4 3/16KW BE
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 68514426105 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1796282
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
U Type Shaft-to-Shaft
- The U Type is the basis for all Uniflex couplings. It is a shaft-to-shaft flexible coupling with a simple one piece design, making it ideal for indexing, robotic or positioning applications. The U Type consists of a triple-wound flexible steel spring brazed to a steel hub at each end. This all steel design ensures optimum equipment protection in severe environments and/or high temperature applications. Regular and short versions are available for most sizes to accommodate different overall length requirements. Special hub or bore modifications are also possible. These units can be supplied with either pin holes or with keyways and set screws. Lovejoy does not recommend the reboring of uniflex couplings by customers due to potential damage to the brazed joint.
- This is a durable one-piece flexible coupling for general purpose shaft-to- shaft applications. It is the basis for all Uniflex coupling types.
|Description||U100R CPLG 3/4X3/4 3/16KW BE|
|Bore Type||Finished Bore|
|Bore Size||3/4 x 3/4 in|
|Set Screw Thread Size (Dimension T)||1/4-20|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||3/16 x 3/32 in|
|Dimension HD||2.11 in53.59 mm|
|Overall Length||4.120 in104.65 mm|
|Pin Location (Dimension SL)||0.560 in|
|Length thru Bore||1.290 in32.77 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.438 in11.13 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.000 in25.40 mm|
|Cubic inches||18.34265 in³|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40 to 250 ºF|
|Max. Torque||565 in·lb|
|Max. Speed||6000 rpm|
|Axial Misalignment (∆ Ka)||0.040 in1.02 mm|
|Max. Parallel Misalignment||0.030 in0.76 mm|
|Wind-Up Angle at Nominal Torque||1.03 º|
|Wind-Up Angle at Max. Torque||3.00 º|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.90 hp|
|# of Set Screws Required per Hub||1|
The Uniflex Coupling is an all steel, single piece coupling that solves a variety
of application concerns including: high misalignment, space limitations, high
temperature, and exceptionally low backlash/windup. The unique flexing center
of the Uniflex consists of three opposingly wound square wire springs for
forward or reverse operation. Two steel hubs are then brazed to the steel spring
pack to create a durable one-piece flexible coupling.
- Total backlash is approximately 1/3 of windup at maximum torque – consult Lovejoy Engineering for more information.
- OAL Tolerance: + 1/8 inch.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.