Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
D Type Universal Joints incorporate a standard pin and block design, and are ideal for applications with angles up to 25° and speeds of up to 1,750 RPM. Boot retaining grooves are standard.
For optimal wear and extended life, lubrication and boots are required. (Boots are available for purchase separately.)
Description Abbreviations: KW = Keyway, SS = Setscrew, BE = Both Ends, EXTKW = External Keyway.
Note: If you do not find the bore/keyway combination you are looking for, Lovejoy is able to quote unique bore and keyway combinations.
|Description||D12B UJNT SOLID X 25MM KW&SS|
|Type||Universal Joints - D Type|
|Bore A & B||Solid & 25 mm in|
|Keyway A & B (W x D)||No Keyway & 8 mm x 3.3 mm|
|Set Screw Size||No Setscrew & M8 x 8 mm|
|Outside Diameter||2.000 in|
|Overall Length||5.440 in|
|Bore Depth (Dimension C)||1.500 in|
|Max. Pin Height (Dimension E)||2.720 in|
|Cubic inches||21.76 in³|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 to 212 ºF|
|Max. Speed||1750.00 rpm|
|Static Breaking Torque||10680.00 in-lb|
|Max. Angle Offset||25.00 º|
- Industry standard
- Stainless steel and needle bearing available
- 13 sizes
- Pin & Block design
- Boot retaining grooves standard
- Static Breaking Torque is not a recommended operating torque.
- Square and hex bores are measured across the flats.
- Operation of all universal joints is determined by the angle/speed combinations of the application. Consult Lovejoy Engineering for specific limitations and recommendations.
- Applications that fall outside the limitations of these tables should be referred to Lovejoy Engineering for assistance.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/