Note: SX Type Hubs are interchangeable for both the SU and SX style disc couplings (but not SXC style).
- The SU Type coupling has a single flex plane, and is comprised of a single disc pack kit with two hubs. It is suitable for angular and axial misalignment only. Two SU couplings are often combined with a shaft to make a floating shaft coupling. The shaft can be hollow for long light weight floating shaft couplings.
- The SX Type is the standard coupling type that includes two hubs, a stock length spacer designed to meet industry standard lengths, and two unitized disc packs. The coupling has two flex planes, one at each disc pack, allowing this coupling to accommodate parallel, angular, and axial misalignment with specified limits. The coupling is available in 4, 6, and 8 bolt designs and bore sizes up to 13 inches (330mm) on the largest size. Custom spacer lengths can be manufactured to meet special shaft separations required for specific applications. The SX coupling can be fitted with overload bushings to protect the disc packs in over torque conditions and can act as an anti-flail device. SX couplings are assembled at the time of installation on the equipment where the coupling will be in service.
|Description||SX90-6 HUB RSB|
|Type||Disc Coupling Hubs|
|Hub Material||AISI 1045|
|Bore Type||Rough Stock Bore|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||4.60 lb|
|Set Screw Style Coupling Size (Dimension T)||No Setscrew|
|Length thru Bore||1.570 in39.88 mm|
|Overall Length (for an SX Style coupling)||5.500 in134.00 mm|
|Max. Bore||1.5 in38 mm|
|Dimension FD||3.540 in90.00 mm|
|Dimension HD||2.280 in58.00 mm|
|Dimension PW||0.295 in7.49 mm|
|Dimension S||1.770 in45 mm|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||2.360 in60.00 mm|
|Cubic inches||19.67461 in³|
|Nominal Torque||2100 in·lb|
|Max. Torque||4200 in·lb|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||9100 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||22700 rpm|
|Axial Misalignment (+-D Ka) for couplings with TWO disc packs||0.059 in|
|Max. Angular Misalignment (per single disc pack)||1.50 º|
|Torsional Stiffness x 10^6 (of one disc pack)||2.40 in·lb/rad|
|Rated Power at 100 rpm||3.50 hp2.60 kW|
- Unitized disc pack
- Infinite life when properly sized and aligned
- Accommodates angular, axial, and parallel misalignment
- Torsionally rigid without any back lash
- No need for lubrication or maintenance
- No wearing parts and high resistance to harsh environmental conditions
- Overload Bushings are available
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/