0408250 BB POWERTWIST PLUS V-BELTS 100
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 0408250 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 155133
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|HPC Belting Regulatory Information|
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|PowerTwist Plus Installation Instructions|
|All Product Catalog|
BB Section PowerTwist Double-V V-Belt is a permanent drop-in replacement for traditional double-V rubber belts in serpentine drives, where power needs to be transmitted by both sides of the belt. PowerTwist Double-V V-Belts also transmit high power while exhibiting low stretch. Also has a fast and easy installation process.
Best Suited For: Ideal for use with serpentine drives or for use in conveying applications where a lower contact area between the belt and the conveyed item is desired.
The same great benefits! PowerTwist Double-V V-Belt is a derivative of our famous PowerTwist Plus V-Belts which means that you will get all the same benefits! The combination of high strength and low elongation under load simply cannot be beaten. Because they're made of a custom-designed, high-tech polyurethane/polyester composite, PowerTwist Double-V V-belts won't fail you when others may. The result? Less downtime. Higher productivity. Reduced maintenance costs.
• Everyday industrial workhorse
• Minimized maintenance time
• High performance polyester/polyurethane composite technology
• Easy to inventory
The right belt at the right time! Instead of trying to carry all the endless V-belt sizes you might need, with PowerTwist Double-V, you only need to stock AA, BB, and CC cross sections and you will have almost 100% on site availability guaranteed. With PowerTwist Double-V V-Belt you will reduce the inventory dollars that you have tied up in replacement V-belts and still have instant availability.
• Perfectly suited for AA, BB, and CC drives
• Reduced inventory… any belt, any time!
No tools required. No matter what equipment you are operating, productivity is critical. PowerTwist Double-V V-Belts minimize downtime with no tools required and has easy installation in minutes without machine tear-downs or struggling with rusted-down motor bases.
Single or matched V-belt sets can be made with a flick of the wrist! PowerTwist Double-V V-Belts can be made up to required length by hand in seconds and rolled onto the drive just like a bicycle chain. Their custom multi-ply composite construction prevents roll-on damage. If conventional rubber double V V-belts are installed this way, almost certainly some of the load-bearing tension cords will be broken, leading to significantly reduced belt life.
• Easier, faster installation
• Easily installed without dismantling drive components
• Make any length by hand in seconds without any tools
• Simplified drive design
Tame hostile environments If your V-belt drives are operating in hostile, nasty environments, you've got to take advantage of the high performance properties of polyurethanes. That's why we use a high performance polyurethane elastomer reinforced with multiple plies of polyester fabric for PowerTwist Double-V. This custom material provides PowerTwist Double-V with significantly superior resistance to oils, grease, water, and the most common industrial/agricultural chemicals and solvents. Plus an operating temperature range, with no loss of performance, of -40º F to +240º F. Conventional SBR/chloroprene brand V-belts simply can't compete.
If your drive environment is like hell's kitchen and conventional V-belt life is down to a few months, PowerTwist Double-V may be your long term answer.
• Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
• Unaffected by extreme temperatures, water, steam, oil, grease, and common industrial chemicals and solvents
Reduce transmitted vibration. All conventional V-belts with a continuous internal mono tension cord will transmit vibrations from the motor to driveN components; these vibrations cause system noise and can significantly shorten bearing life. The segmented twist-lock design of PowerTwist Double-V acts as a vibration dampener - vibration can enter a link but cannot be transmitted as there is no continuous tension cord present. Save your bearings - fit PowerTwist Double-V V-belts!
• unique belt construction dampens transmitted motor vibrations, extending the bearing life and reducing noise levels
• high resistance to abrasion and shock loads
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
|Profile shape:||Double Vee|
|Minimum Pulley Diameter:||125mm, 5.00"|
|Special Feature:||Vee profile on both side|
|Top Width:||17mm, 5/8"|
- Wilmington, NC
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.