0419110 PowerTwist BB 30m Re
BRAND: Fenner Drives | MODEL: 0419110 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 668064
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
|All Product Catalog|
|Silicon Certificate of Compliance|
|PowerTwist Plus Installation Instructions|
|HPC Belting Regulatory Information|
3/8” PowerTwist Ground Round is a PowerTwist Plus based belt with a round profile and extreme flexibility that is a permanent upgrade to traditional round belts. PowerTwist Ground Round is comprised of a high performance polyester/polyurethane composite that can be made into any length by hand. It can transmit high horsepower while exhibiting low stretch.
Best Suited For: Virtually any system currently using round leather, rubber or polyurethane belts that would benefit from convenience and performance of PowerTwist
Ground Round is your answer! Stuck with ancient round leather belts? Frustrated with round rubber? Or tired of welding urethane? PowerTwist Ground Round is the effortless upgrade! With a round profile, this PowerTwist Plus based belt will drop right into your existing equipment. Its extreme flexibility makes it ideally suited for use with small pulley/idler diameters.
• Replaces round profile rubber, polyurethane, and leather belts
• High performance composite polyester/polyurethane material
No tools required. No matter what equipment you are operating, productivity is critical. PowerTwist Ground Round minimizes downtime with no tools required and has easy installation in minutes without machine tear-downs or struggling with rusted-down motor bases.
Single or matched round belt sets can be made with a flick of the wrist! PowerTwist Ground Round can be made up to required length by hand in seconds and rolled onto the drive just like a bicycle chain. Their custom multi-ply composite construction prevents roll-on damage. Since PowerTwist Ground Round’s profile is a perfect match for round belt pulleys, idlers and guides, the belts slide right in and are easily joined with the twist of a tab.
• Easier, faster installation
• Easily installed without dismantling drive components
• Make any length by hand in seconds without any tools
• Simplified drive design
Tame hostile environments. If your round belt drives are operating in hostile, nasty environments, you've got to take advantage of the high performance properties of polyurethanes. That's why we use a high performance polyurethane elastomer reinforced with multiple plies of polyester fabric for PowerTwist Ground Round. This custom material provides PowerTwist Ground Round with significantly superior resistance to oils, grease, water, and the most common industrial/agricultural chemicals and solvents. Plus an operating temperature range, with no loss of performance, of -40º F to +240º F.
If your drive environment is like hell's kitchen and conventional round belt life is down to a few months, PowerTwist Ground Round may be your long term answer.
• Longer belt life in harsh operating conditions
• Unaffected by extreme temperatures, water, steam, oil, grease, and common industrial chemicals and solvents
Reduce transmitted vibration. All conventional round rubber belts with a continuous internal mono tension cord will transmit vibrations from the motor to driveN components; these vibrations cause system noise and can significantly shorten bearing life. The segmented twist-lock design of PowerTwist Ground Round acts as a vibration dampener - vibration can enter a link but cannot be transmitted as there is no continuous tension cord present. Save your bearings - fit PowerTwist Ground Round!
• unique belt construction dampens transmitted motor vibrations, extending the bearing life and reducing noise levels
• high resistance to abrasion and shock loads
RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant.
|Minimum Pulley Diameter:||3.00", 76mm|
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|Lancaster, PA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Wilmington, NC||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- Wilmington, NC
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may apply to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.