LoveJoy 69790491080 FLA 5.5E SLEEVE
BRAND: LoveJoy | MODEL: 69790491080 | CONDITION: NEW | SKU: 1795526
Image for Illustration purposes only,
Actual product may vary
FLA Type (Flex-Flex All-Metal Labyrinth Seal) Flex Sleeves
For use with FLA (Flex-Flex All-Metal Labyrinth Seal) and FLAFR (Flex-Rigid All-Metal Labyrinth Seal) couplings.
The FLA Type coupling consists of two special FLA Type flex hubs, two FLA sleeves and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FLA Type has a max angular misalignment of 3.0 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
The FLAFR Type coupling consists of one special FLA flex hub, one FA rigid hub, one FLA flex sleeve, and one accessory kit. Exposed bolts (E) are the standard design for this coupling, though shrouded bolt (S) designs are available upon request through size 5.5. The FLAFR Type has a max angular misalignment of 1.5 degrees (1.5 degrees per gear mesh).
|Description||FLA 5.5E SLEEVE|
|Hub Style||Exposed Bolt|
|Max. Bore - Standard Keyway (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||5.875 in149 mm|
|Style||Labryrinth Seal Exposed Bolt Sleeve|
|Application||Driver and Driven|
|Complete Coupling Weight||435.00 lb|
|Size||5 1/2 in|
|Length thru Bore||6.910 in175.51 mm|
|Puller Hole Size||1-8|
|Distance between Shaft Ends (Dimension BSE)||0.31 in7.87 mm|
|Dimension D||12.810 in325.37 mm|
|Center Line to Center Line of Teeth||11.000 in279.40 mm|
|Dimension FD||16.75 in425.45 mm|
|Dimension W||1.880 in47.75 mm|
|Cubic inches||1938.68688 in³|
|Max. Speed (Unbalanced)||3880.00 rpm|
|Max. Speed (Balanced)||5820.00 rpm|
|Nominal Torque||732500.00 in·lb|
|Max. Angular Misalignment||1.50º per Gear Mesh|
|Parallel Misalignment||0.096 in|
- All-Metal Labyrinth Seals
- AISI 4140 Alloy Steel Construction
- Patented Vari-Crown® tooth form for long life
- Standard 20° pressure angle
- Heat treated bolts for greater strength
- Corrosion resistant bolts and nuts for ease of maintenance
- Provides parallel, angular misalignment and end float
- Flex Half coupling interchangeable with industry standards
- Exposed Bolt Design is standard.
- Shrouded Bolt Design available upon request for sizes 1 through 5.
- Puller Holes are standard on sizes 4 through 7.
- Puller Holes are available for sizes 1 through 3.5 at an additional charge.
- Interference bores with no set screws are standard unless otherwise specified.
- Inch bore and keyway tolerances conform to AGMA 9002-B04.
- For metric bore and keyway tolerances, consult Lovejoy Engineering Section.
|Location||Availability (pcs)||Cutoff Time||Status|
|Product Availability is updated each morning, Inventory is subject to change|
|South Haven, MI||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Bakersfield, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Firebaugh, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|MRO - Los Angeles, CA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Alpharetta, GA||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Dallas, TX||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
|Downers Grove, IL||Chat with Sales||3 p.m.||-|
- MRO - Bakersfield, CA
- MRO - Firebaugh, CA
- MRO - Los Angeles, CA
- Alpharetta, GA
- Dallas, TX
- Downers Grove, IL
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Where do orders ship from?
- When do I receive my order?
- What happens when the lead time is too high?
- Can I pick up items locally / will call?
- Can it be shipped today?
- Can I use my own shipping account?
- Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
- Can we ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
- When I do get charged for my order?
- What are the accepted payment methods?
- Do you provide credit terms?
- Is the order price set or can it change?
- Can I get a discounted price?
- Is there a special price for resellers/government?
- How do I get sales tax reduction?
RETURNS & REFUNDS
NEED MORE HELP
Who is MROSupply.com?
What is the typical order process?
Once you have placed your order, the vast majority of orders go through this process:
- Order Acknowledgement (immediately after an order is placed online)
- Order Confirmation (we confirm to you via email that the order was received and placed)
- Order Tracking Email (We email you the tracking number via UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Order Complete
Can I place an order by phone?
We accept orders by phone that have a subtotal above $2000 USD
What happens if I made a mistake?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Where do orders ship from?
When do I receive my order?
What happens when the lead time is too high?
Can I pick up items locally / will call?
Can it be shipped today?
Can I use my own shipping account?
Does “Usually ships in 24 hours” mean it’s in stock?
Can you ship outside the US / Export?
PAYMENT, PRICING & TAXES
When I do get charged for my order?
Orders are to be charged within 24 hours after placement, not upon shipment.