- Standard L Type coupling hub materials are either sintered iron (L035-L190) or cast iron (L225-L276).
- The L Type coupling consists of two standard L Type hubs and one spider.
- Unless stated otherwise, hub torque and horsepower ratings assume a SOX(NBR) rubber spider is being used.
|Description||L090 HUB 22MM 6X2.8MM KW|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||1.20 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||1.50 lb|
|Bore Size||22.00 mm|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||6 x 2.8 mm|
|Length thru Bore||0.82 in20.83 mm|
|Overall Length||2.150 in54.61 mm|
|Outside Diameter||2.11 in53.59 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.250 in6.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.000 in25.00 mm|
|Hub Length||1.34 in34.04 mm|
|Dimension G||0.52 in13.21 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.440 in11.18 mm|
|Cubic inches||5.96581 in³|
|Nominal Torque||144 in·lb16.27 N·m|
|Max. Speed||9000.00 rpm|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.23 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||2.76 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||4.11 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||8.28 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- More than 850,000 combinations of bore sizes
- Most types available from stock in 24 hours
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/