Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Standard L Type coupling hub materials are either sintered iron (L035-L190) or cast iron (L225-L276).
- The L Type coupling consists of two standard L Type hubs and one spider.
- Unless stated otherwise, hub torque and horsepower ratings assume a SOX(NBR) rubber spider is being used.
|Description||L099 HUB 24MM 8X3.3MM KW|
|# of Jaws||3|
|Elastomeric Member||SOX (NBR) Rubber|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Min. Bores)||2.00 lb|
|Weight (Complete Coupling w/ Max. Bores)||2.50 lb|
|Bore Size||24.00 mm|
|Keyway Size (W x D)||8 x 3.3 mm|
|Length thru Bore||1.060 in26.92 mm|
|Overall Length||2.840 in72.14 mm|
|Outside Diameter||2.54 in64.52 mm|
|Min. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||0.437 in11.00 mm|
|Max. Bore (Dimensions ID1/ID2)||1.188 in30.00 mm|
|Hub Length||1.770 in44.96 mm|
|Dimension G||0.71 in18.03 mm|
|Dimension SL||0.440 in11.18 mm|
|Cubic inches||11.41933 in³|
|Nominal Torque||318 in·lb35.93 N·m|
|Max. Speed||7000.00 rpm|
|Rated HP at 100 rpm||0.50 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,200 rpm||6.00 hp|
|Rated HP at 1,800 rpm||9.10 hp|
|Rated HP at 3,600 rpm||18.00 hp|
- Nitrile Butadiene (Buna N) Rubber is a flexible elastomer material that is oil resistant, resembles natural rubber in resilience and elasticity and operates effectively in temperature range of -40° to 212° F (-40° to 100° C). Good resistance to oil. Standard elastomer. (Also applies to SXB Cushions.)
- Fail-safe – will still perform if elastomer fails
- No metal to metal contact
- Resistant to oil, dirt, sand, moisture and grease
- More than 850,000 combinations of bore sizes
- Most types available from stock in 24 hours
- Jaw coupling hubs are standard with one set screw, for two set screws see RRS & RRC sections.
Item must be unused.
Item must be in it's original package.
Restocking, shipping and handling fees may applied to any return with this manufacturer.
For more information please consult https://www.mrosupply.com/page/returnwarranty-policy/