Image for Illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary
- Brand: Diamond Chain
- Model: XNI-1233-L-010
- Condition: NEW
- SKU: 101466
Diamond XNI-1233-L-010 60NP Riveted 10FT
- Typically ships in: 1 day
- Weight: 9.8 lb
- Contact supplier for technical support on: 800-872-4246
Unit of measure: each
Returnable: See conditions
The main issue with the chains is that they are considered ideal for small center distances of about three meters. However, there are some systems engineered to support chain systems of up to 8 meters. The chain system is mainly used for the following three tasks:
- Power transmission
- Conveying materials
Riveted connecting links are available for all roller chain sizes. This connecting link is press-fit on the pins. Pins should be riveted or peened on the ends once the cover linkplate is in place.
- Engineered material minimizes impurities, which maximizes tensile and fatigue strength.
- Diamond Chain Company’s proprietary carbon content and special alloy chemistries maximize the effectiveness of the heat treatment process.
- Proprietary heat-treating process ensures consistent case hardening depth, which results in maximized wear life, less downtime, and lower costs.